Betty's Boutique

1441 New Oglesbee Rd.
Wilmington, OH 45177
937-527-3717
MAP IT!

Website: Visit us on Facebook
Email: boopie.originals@yahoo.com

Owner/s: Betty Ockerman

Business Description: I create original one of a kind hand bags. They are handmade without use of a pattern. I currently have a SPIRIT BAG and TOTE collection as well as scent-your-own sachets and novelty baby bibs. All items are hand designed by me. My products are currently on display and for sale at JANET'S HALLMARK ''OUR STORE''.

Unique Products/Services: One-of-a-kind handbags and totes. Items may be similar but no two are identical unless you have twins or triplets and special order a set that looks the same! I also have scent-your-own-sachets and other ideas and designs will come.

Ownership Type: Locally (Clinton County) owned, Privately Owned, Independently owned

Free, Public Wi-Fi Offered: No

Hours: My products can be found at Janet's "Our Store." You may contact me for special order info at boopie.originals@yahoo.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Find what you're looking for!!

Type in the business/item/service you're looking for and let us help you find it.


Buy Local First Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Buy Local First Blog

    Contact Us

    Chris Schock, Clinton County Regional Planning Commission

    Energize Clinton County

    This site was built, and is maintained by Energize Clinton County http://energizecc.com